|Video Recipe (Size: 70Mb, Length: 8 Mins 46 Secs)
Instant Home Made Vegan Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Sorghum OR 2 tablespoons Wholegrain Brown Rice
- 2 Tablespoons Almonds
- 1-1.5 Teaspoons Sunflower seeds
- 700-900ml Water filtered, boiled & cooled using Jain methods
- Rinse Sorghum, Almonds & Sunflower seeds.
- Place Sorghum, Almonds and Sunflower seeds in blender with just enough water to cover them.
- Start Blender.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes
- Then stop blender and add some water.
- Start Blender again and blend for about 1 minute
- Stop blender and add some more water.
- Start blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Stop blender and sieve milk through fine cloth
- milk is ready for use
For further information about these methods visit any of the following links:-